The E-M12DVR-HD is a 720P HD covert camera disguised as a coffee-cup lid. It integrates a recorder, rechargeable battery and hi-sensitive audio microphone. Ideal for covert mobile surveillance applications, it is able to fit most standard coffee cups. The camera compartment is hidden from view even if the lid is removed.
Dual 320 Thermal & Day/Night Mobile Vehicle Mount PTZ Camera System
The E-PATROL-THERMAL-320 is a ruggedised pan and tilt zoom camera system for all-weather-use. Consisting of a camera unit, cable assembly and controller with display, it is ideal for mining, police operations, covert surveillance or military use. It is able to enhances the users vision of the outside world and can operate on fixed or mobile vehicle platforms.
Featuring both a thermal camera module and a day/night 36x camera, the unit is able to operate in all lighting conditions regardless of the light available. The user is able to select between camera types using the keyboard controls.
- Dual Imaging Cameras
- Sony Day/Night 36x Autofocus Zoom Module
- Flir 320×240 Tau Thermal Module with 35mm Lens
- Full 360 degree Pan with Slip Rings
- Silent Motorised Operation
- 0.007 Degree Pan/Tilt Resolution
- Video Image Stabilisation
- Nitrogen Pressurised
- Time/Date Stamp
- Video Monitor with 5.6″ TFT LCD Monitor & 3-Axis Joystick Controller
SONY CAMERA MODULE
The E-PATROL-THERMAL-320 features Sony’s latest zoom module, the FCBEX1020P. This module has a progressive scan Ex-View CCD sensor with updated DSP processing and improved sensititvity, resolution and color reproduction. Another interesting feature of the cameras is Sony’s StableZoom function which provides ‘natural’ image stabilisation when zooming.
Utilising the latest generation FLIR TAU thermal module, it comes as standard fitted with a fixed 35mm lens. Other lens options are available including 25mm, 50mm and 60mm. The 25mm and 35mm lenses are best for mobile surveillance applications, whereas the 50mm and 60mm lenses are good for longer range applications when fixed on a building or platform. Detection ranges with the thermal camera are possible upto 800mtrs at night. Several thermal imaging modes are selectable including white, black hot and ‘fake-color’.
New motors have been fitted to the unit allowing stealthy silent operation. Slip rings also allow full 360° continous rotation.
CONTROL & DISPLAY
For control, the unit has a rugged controller unit which has a 3-axis joystick and 5.6″ TFT LCD Monitor. A single cable connection connects the camera and display/control unit ensuring easy installation. A version of the camera is also available as an option featuring the industry standard Pelco-D serial protocol. The controller operates off 12VDC and has a composite video output for connecting to a mobile DVR or a wireless transmitter.
The E-PATROL-THERMAL-320 system has been designed to be virtually indestructible. It has been tested according to MIL-STD specifications for temperature, vibration and shock. It has also been used extensively on military vehicles in troublespots around the world. The nitrogen pressurisation keeps out contaminants.
- Day/Night Camera Sensor: Sony 1/4″ Progressive Scan CCD Camera
- Day/Night Camera Zoom: 36x Optical
- Day/Night Camera Lens: 3.4 mm (wide) to 122.4 mm (tele)
- Day/Night Camera Aperature: F1.6 to F4.5
- Day/Night Camera Resolution: 550 TVL (PAL)
- Day/Night Camera Stabilisation: Yes (Sony StableZoom)
- Day/Night Camera Light Sensitivity: 1.4 lux (Colour); 0.02 lux (NIR filter mode)
- Day/Night Camera Near-Infra-Red Filter: On/off switchable
- Thermal Module: 320×240 Flir Tau 8.3Hz
- Thermal Module Lens: Fixed Germanium 35mm
- Pan/Tilt Angle: 360° Continous Pan / 240° Tilt
- Pan/Tilt Speed: 180° per sec
- Operating Temp.: -40º C ~ +70°C
- Operating Vibration: 3 grams 3 axis, 5 to 1000Hz
- Power: 12 to 30 VDC (500mA, 2.0A Peak)
- MTBF: 2 years (300,000 movements)
- Construction: Powder-Coated Aluminium
- Weight: 4 kg
- Dimensions (mm): 231 (Wide) x 193 (H)
- Display: 5.6″ TFT (320 x 240); 250 NIT Brightness
- Housing Material: Aluminium
- Power: 11.5 – 18 VDC (1.3 A)
- Operating Temp.: 0º C ~ + 50°C
- Joystick: Pan/Tilt/Zoom
- Electr. Gearing: 3 Speed, Push-button
- Imaging Mode: Colour / NIR / Thermal Push-button
- Focus: Auto / Manual Push-button
- Zoom: 3-Axis Twist Joystick
- Image Stability: Toggle On / Off Push-button
- Weight: 2.2 kg
- Dimensions (mm): 140 x 220 x 30