The E-M12DVR-HD is a 720P HD covert camera disguised as a coffee-cup lid. It integrates a recorder, rechargeable battery and hi-sensitive audio microphone. Ideal for covert mobile surveillance applications, it is able to fit most standard coffee cups. The camera compartment is hidden from view even if the lid is removed.
Cone-Shaped Pinhole 720P HD IP Camera
The first ever IP camera for covert applications, the E-P1204 is ideal for applications requiring covert video surveillance connected directly to an IP network. Featuring a megapixel sensor, it is able to provide full frame rate 720P HD video streaming.
The E-P1204 consists of a cone-shaped pinhole 720P HD camera head and an ethernet interface box connected by an 8mtre cable. The ethernet interface box has an integrated web server which can be assigned an IP address.
This ONVIF compliant product is supported by a large variety of VSM/NVR packages or our range of embedded NVRs. Onboard edge recording is also supported via the microSD card slot.
- Sensor: 1/4” Progressive Scan CMOS
- Resolution: 720P (1280×720)
- Lens: 3.7mm Fixed Pinhole Lens [F2.5)
- Viewing Angle: 57º
- Compression: M-JPEG or H.264
- Image Format: 320×240 ~ 1280×720
- Max Frame Rate: 25fps at 1280×720
- Min Illumination: (F1.6) 1.2 Lux
- Ethernet: 100Base-TX (RJ45)
- Memory Card Slot: MicroSD/microSDHC/microSDXC slot supporting memory card upto 64 GB (card not included)
- Alarm I/O: 1 x Alarm-In, 1 x Alarm-Out
- Dimensions (mm): 21.5 x 21mm (Camera) & 104x76x31mm (Encoder)
- Power: PoE 802.3af Class 2 (max. 6.49W) or 8 – 28 V DC max 4.7 W
- Operating Temperature: -20 ºC to 50 ºC