Covert ‘Dummy’ Wireless Mouse DVR with Motion Activated Recording
Covert Video Recorder Mouse Camera
The E-MOUSE-DVR1 is a ‘dummy’ wireless mouse with integrated digital video recorder and 720P HD covert pinhole camera. It features a PIR sensor, rechargeable battery and hi-sensitive audio microphone. It is the ideal product for home or office covert applications where normal covert cameras are not suitable or may be too tricky to hide.
- Dummy Wireless Mouse Casing
- 720P HD Pinhole Camera
- Hi-Sensitive Audio Microphone
- PIR Sensor for Motion Recording
- Still or Video Mode
- Integrated Battery
Designed for stand-alone covert projects, the unit operates in a standby mode until activated by the internal PIR sensor which starts the video/audio recording. The battery can operate in a stand-by mode for upto a week or if used in an area with continuous motion it will last for up to 4 hours. If utilised in an area with minimal movement it should record for typically 24 to 48 hours.
Users can select between a JPEG still image mode or between a VGA or HD video recording mode. The still mode stores a sequence of still megapixel images. All recordings are made to a microSD card which can be removed for playback using a standard video player such as media player or VLC. Alternatively, the unit can be connected via its mini USB port to a computer for playback of the video footage or still images. The customer can charge the unit by removing the back cover and connecting the USB cable to a suitable USB port.
All video is overlayed with a time/date and hidden LEDs (behind the rear cover) show the recording/charge status. Another feature allows the user to switch between VGA and HD recording resolutions to conserve battery life.
- Lens: 4.09mm (F2.6)
- Sensor: 1/3.6″ CMOS 5 Megapixel
- Minimum Illumination: 3.3 Lux
- Lens Angle: 66°
- Recording Modes: Video or Still Image
- Max Video Recording Resolution: 1280×720
- Video Recording Frame Rate: 25fps
- Motion Activation: Via Hardware PIR Sensor
- Still Image Resolution: 2592×1944
- Storage Media: MicroSD Card (Upto 16GB)
- PC Interface: USB Micro (Charge & Data)
- Clock: Yes (Realtime)
- Continuous Recording Battery Life: 5 Hours (VGA Mode), 4 Hours (HD Mode)
- Minimal Motion Recording Battery Life: 24 to 48 Hours
- Standby Battery Life: Upto 7 Days
- Dimensions: 65 x 130 x 35mm