The E-M12DVR-HD is a 720P HD covert camera disguised as a coffee-cup lid. It integrates a recorder, rechargeable battery and hi-sensitive audio microphone. Ideal for covert mobile surveillance applications, it is able to fit most standard coffee cups. The camera compartment is hidden from view even if the lid is removed.
4ch H.264 Mobile HDD DVR with GPS & WiFi
INTRODUCTIONThe E-MDVR-400-WIFI is a high quality embedded digital video recorder with GPS tracking & integrated wireless WiFi radio. Designed for vehicle and mobile operation, it is also suitable for a variety of video surveillance applications including covert, general purpose and network video surveillance.
- Compact H.264 Vehicle Recorder
- 4 x Camera & 4 Audio Inputs
- 6 x Alarm Inputs & 1 x Alarm Relay Output
- 2.5″ Hot Swappable HDD For Storage
- External GPS Receiver
- 3-Axis G Shock Sensor
- Ethernet Interface for Networking
- Dual Diversity WiFi
- 10~36VDC Input
Designed specially for mobile applications, the E-MDVR-400-WIFI has a robust design and features hardware to provide protection against shock and vibration.
There are various methods of control for the DVR. The user can either use a USB mouse or the IR remote control.
NETWORKING & WIFI WIRELESS RADIO
Remote networking is supported allowing transmission of video over TCP/IP. Each DVR comes included with a client software application or the user can connect to the DVR via a web broswer. Besides the ethernet network interface, the E-MDVR-400-WIFI features an integrated WiFi radio with dual diversity (dual antennas). This useful onboard feature allows the user to wirelessly download video and configure the unit.
Our E-MDVR-400-WIFI features 4 real-time 2CIF PAL/NTSC video input channels and a composite video monitor output. It can also be configured to record at 12.5fps at D1 resolution. Several recording modes can be chosen from including continuous, manual or event recording (alarm or motion). The GPS and G-shock sensor can also be used to activate recording or transmit an event notification via email.
Video is recorded onto the internal HDD and can be backed up via one the USB slots or over a network connection. The E-MDVR-400-WIFI is also very suited to applications which require large amounts of video to be transferred from the camera location to the playback location. This is possible through the aid of the unit’s removable SATA HDD which can be removed and replayed in another DVR or through a customer’s PC. A Windows client application is provided free of charge for this purpose. For mobile or tablet users, a mobile app is also available.
- Video Inputs: 4 x Composite Video (PAL)
- Compression: H.264
- Audio Inputs: 4 x Line Inputs
- Main Monitor Output: 1 x Composite Video
- Recording Modes: Continuous, Motion Activated, Alarm Input or G-Shock Sensor Activated recording
- Recording Resolution: 704×576 (D1), 704×288 (2CIF) or 352×288 (CIF)
- Recording Frame Rate: 12.5fps per channel @ D1 or 25fps per channel @ 2CIF
- Pre-Alarm Recording: Yes (5 Seconds)
- Storage: Removable 2.5″ HDD
- GPS: External GPS Receiver/Antenna
- Movement Sensor: 3-axis G-Shock Sensor
- Alarm I/O: 6 x Alarm Inputs & 2 x Alarm Relay Output2
- Serial I/O: 1 x RS232, 1 x RS485, 3 x USB
- Networking: 10/100Mbps Ethernet Interface
- Wifi: Yes, Integrated 802,1 b/g with Dual Diversity
- Supported Protocols: TCP/IP, DHCP, PPPoE/DDNS/SMTP/SSL/POP3/HTTP/NTP
- Voltage Range: 10~36VDC
- Dimensions: 199 x 178 x 50mm
- Operating Temp: -20 to +55°C
The MDVR-400-WIFI is able to operate off a vehicle’s battery or a DC voltage between 10~36VDC. It also features surge protection and programmable on/off settings. The user can program the DVR to switch off after a period of time after the driver has turned off the ignition. This helps to protect against vehicle battery drain.