The E-M12DVR-HD is a 720P HD covert camera disguised as a coffee-cup lid. It integrates a recorder, rechargeable battery and hi-sensitive audio microphone. Ideal for covert mobile surveillance applications, it is able to fit most standard coffee cups. The camera compartment is hidden from view even if the lid is removed.
Covert Clock DVR with Motion Activated Recording
The E-M10DVR-HD is a fully working clock thermometer with integrated recorder and 720P HD covert camera. It also features a rechargable battery and hi-sensitive audio microphone. Suitable for wall or desktop mounting, the unit is a quality product not to be confused with low cost Chinese made covert clock recorders.
- 720P HD Pinhole Camera
- Hi-Sensitive Audio Microphone
- PIR Sensor for Motion Recording
- Still or Video Mode
- Wall or Desk Mountable
- Integrated Battery
Designed for stand-alone applications, the unit operates in a stand-by mode until activated by an internal PIR sensor which starts the video/audo recording. The battery can operate in a stand-by mode for upto a week or if used in an area with continous motion it will last for upto 4 hours. If utilised in an area with minimal movement it should record for typically 24 to 48 hours.
The user can select between a JPEG still or a video recording mode. The still mode stores a sequence of still megapixel images. All recordings are made to a microSD card which can be removed for playback using a standard video player such as media player or VLC. Alternatively the unit can be connected via it’s USB port to a PC for review of the video footage or still images. Charging of the unit also takes place via this USB port. All video is overlayed with a time/date and a hidden LED shows recording status. Another feature allows the user to switch between VGA and HD recording resolutions to conserve battery life.
- Lens: 4.25mm (F2.6)
- Sensor: 1/4″ CMOS 2 Megapixel
- Minimum Illumination: 3.3 Lux
- Lens Angle: 59°
- Recording Modes: Video or Still Image
- Video Recording Resolution: 1280×720
- Video Recording Frame Rate: 25fps
- Motion Activation: Via Hardware PIR Sensor
- Still Image Resolution: 1600×1200
- Storage Media: MicroSD Card (Upto 16GB)
- PC Interface: USB Mini (Charge & Data)
- Clock: Yes (Realtime)
- Continous Recording Battery Life: 5 Hours (VGA Mode), 4 Hours (HD Mode)
- Minimal Motion Recording Battery Life: 24 to 48 Hours
- Standby Battery Life: Upto 7 Days
- Dimensions: 10 x 10 x 1.5mm