The E-M12DVR-HD is a 720P HD covert camera disguised as a coffee-cup lid. It integrates a recorder, rechargeable battery and hi-sensitive audio microphone. Ideal for covert mobile surveillance applications, it is able to fit most standard coffee cups. The camera compartment is hidden from view even if the lid is removed.
4Ch Compact Vehicle HD Video Recorder with GPS
The E-HDVR-104W is an in-vehicle digital video and audio recorder. Extremely compact it has 4 external video inputs and 4 audio line inputs. An external GPS receiver provides GPS tracking data with the video and audio footage.
- Compact H.264/H.265 Vehicle Recorder
- 4 x Camera & 4 Audio Inputs
- 4 x Alarm Inputs
- SD Card Slot or HDD Bay For Storage
- GPS Receiver Module
- 3-Axis G Shock Sensor
- Ethernet Interface for Networking
- Integrated WiFi Function
- 8~32VDC Input
- Lockable Tamper-Resistant Enclosure
With video input connections for 4 x AHD HD Video Cameras or 4 x Analog Composite Video Cameras, the E-HDVR-104W is able to record two camera channels @ 1080P or four channels @ 720P. It has software configurable recording with options for event activated (alarm/motion) or continous recording. In the event mode a trigger from one of the alarm inputs activates recording.
Extremely easy to use, the E-HDVR-104W includes a software client application for video and data playback. For playback the user removes the SD card or HDD from the recorder and connects it to a PC. Alternatively, the user can playback/download the video over a network connection or do a backup via the onboard USB port.
Video and audio information is syncrhonised with the GPS data received and stored on the SD card / HDD. If the PC has an internet connection, GoogleEarth is automatically opened in a window adjacent to the video. The video plays back while simultaneously tracking the vehicle on the google earth map. Users can also click on the GoogleEarth vehicle route and the video will playback from that location. This is useful when users wish to protect goods in transit and view the reason why a vehicle has stopped at a certain location.
The E-HDVR-104WS is able to operate off a vehicle’s battery or a DC voltage between 8~32VDC. It also features surge protection and programmable on/off settings. The user can program the DVR to switch off after a period of time after the driver has turned off the ignition or at a pre-set time or when the battery voltage level drops below a threshold. This helps to protect against vehicle battery drain.
- Operating System: Embedded Linux
- Video Inputs: 4 x Composite Video or (PAL) or AHD (HD) Cameras
- Compression: H.264/H.265
- Audio Inputs: 4 x Line Inputs
- Main Monitor Output: 1 x Composite Video or 1 x HDMI
- Recording Modes: Continuous, Motion Activated, Alarm Input or Manual Activated recording
- Recording Resolution: 720P @ 25fps or 1080P @ 25fps (2 Cameras)
- Recording Frame Rate: Max 25fps per channel @ 720P
- Max File Size: 2GB
- Pre-Alarm / Post-Alarm Recording: Yes
- Storage: Removable SD/SDHC/SDXC Card (with support upto 256GB SDHC) or HDD Upto 6TB
- GPS: External GPS Antenna
- Movement Sensor: 3-axis G-Shock Sensor
- Alarm I/O: 3 x Alarm Inputs (Speed, Ignition, Panic) + Beeper Sounder
- Serial I/O: 1 x RS232 (GPS), 1 x USB (Mouse or Backup), 1 x RS485 Oirt
- Networking: 10/100Mbps Ethernet Interface
- Supported Protocols: TCP/IP
- Voltage Range: 8~32VDC
- Power Startup Time: 30 seconds
- Camera Power Output: Yes (12VDC @1.5A)
- Dimensions: 162 x 133 x 30 mm
- Operating Temp: -22 to +55°C
- Weight: 1kg
This device’s compact size allows easy installation most scenarios; such as inside a vehicle, fast deployment at a temporary site, or portable battery-powered surveillance.