The E-M12DVR-HD is a 720P HD covert camera disguised as a coffee-cup lid. It integrates a recorder, rechargeable battery and hi-sensitive audio microphone. Ideal for covert mobile surveillance applications, it is able to fit most standard coffee cups. The camera compartment is hidden from view even if the lid is removed.
- Environmental Rating: IP56 Weatherproof Enclosure
- Interface: RS232/485/Current Loop Control Interface
- Control: Outputs for Pan, Tilt, Zoom, Focus, Iris
- Auxiliary Outputs: 2x Relay Outputs, 1x 12 VDC, 1x 24 VAC, 1x Wiper, 1x Washer Pump
- 4 Alarm Inputs: For camera preset positioning in case of alarm
- Zoom Lens & Pan/Tilt Preset Support (14 Presets)
- Protocols: Videotec & Pelco-D
- PSU: 24 VAC @ 50 W
- Weight: 3.6 Kg
- Dimensions (mm): 337 x 237 x 128
An extremely advanced PTZ driver, the E-DTRX3 is suitable for the remote control of pan/tilt/zoom (PTZ) cameras. The E-DTRX3 communicates with a PTZ controller, Digital Video Recorder or IP Server via serial RS485 communications. Up to a max distance of 1200 metres, this RS485 signal can be transmitted over twisted pair cable such as CAT5 or CAT6. Supported communication protocols include the Videotec Protocol and the universally popular Pelco-D. Signals are sent from the control device to this receiver which in turn outputs a suitable signal to control the PTZ camera’s lens or motor.
Some of the features of this advanced product include presets and extra remote functions. Fourteen preset positions of pan/tilt/zoom adjustment can be recalled when used with PTZ cameras with preset feedback. The E-DTRX3 is also capable of outputting signals for a wiper, washer and pump.