The E-M12DVR-HD is a 720P HD covert camera disguised as a coffee-cup lid. It integrates a recorder, rechargeable battery and hi-sensitive audio microphone. Ideal for covert mobile surveillance applications, it is able to fit most standard coffee cups. The camera compartment is hidden from view even if the lid is removed.
PTZ Camera and Matrix Control Keyboard with 3-Axis Joystick
- Joystick: 3-Axis joystick (Pan/Tilt/Zoom)
- Telemetry Lines: 2x Independent RS485 comms lines (2 x RJ-11)
- Telemetry Line Max Distance: 1200 Metres
- Matrix Line: 1 x RS485 (RJ-11)
- User Access: 3 different password levels
- Devices: Up to 999 PTZ drivers / Speed Domes
- Supported Matrix Units: E-SM42A/82A/84A/164A/328A
- Supported PTZ: E-DTRX3, E-PTZ-DRV, E-SD Series, E-MIC1-400
- Keyboard Setup: Via 20×4 back-lit display
- Configurable alarm or communication fault buzzer
- Power (PSU included): 12 VDC @ 1 A (2.1 mm DC socket)
- Dimensions (mm): 298 x 107 x 210
The E-DCJ is a high quality advanced joystick camera controller. It provides the ultimate in terms of PTZ/Speed camera and matrix control.
Suitable for desktop use, this Italian designed product has a 3-axis joystick for pan/tilt/zoom control and a keyboard for other camera and matrix functions. With the keyboard,cameras can be called up, as well as presets and patrols configured or recalled. Communication with a PTZ driver or Speed Dome is via one of the two independent RS485 lines. Various communication protocols are supported including Pelco-D, Samsung, VCL, Ernitec, Sensormatic, Star, Hitron and Elbex.
One is also able to use the E-DCJ to control our E-SM42A/82A and E-SM84A/164A video matrix switchers. A separate RS485 line is provided for this.